Founding Charter of ZAZIMUT network actors
Taking action, being useful. This is ZAZ’s leitmotiv since she was a child. This determination took shape through her project ZAZIMUT.
Let’s focus on educational renewal so that today’s children all have the chance to become fulfilling adults. They will be better able to take the initiatives we need for the future. Through Zazimut, Zaz supports or leads actions that go in this direction.
Zazimut also proposes to give visibility to the project holders of the associations. From wherever partner artists sing, associations follow, because locally:
– Citizens seek to work for a more sustainable, more caring and more responsible society
– Attempted actions are first locally small, not to burn the steps and not stop growing
Thus, ZAZIMUT project is growing at each ZAZ’s concerts, where she can notice that the public is kindly open-minded. Indeed, one of the principles of the project is the creation and the animation of committed network actors, throughout the world.
The signatories of this charter commit to agree with the following articles:
Network Founding principles
Zazimut network is composed of both structures and people working on more respectful and sustainable society.
It is the diversity of initiatives and their interactions within the network that makes Zazimut network so rich. By signing this charter, you must share this conviction: diversity is essential to develop complex solutions together..
ZAZIMUT Network’s aim
The aim of ZAZIMUT Network is to contribute to a more responsible society, working on interactions between the all actors who take actions locally but also globally (animation, communication, pooling, etc.).
With a great tolerance on the solutions to bring, each signatory agrees to be part of a process of research and continuous improvement. This makes it possible to change structures and modes of operation towards respectful and acceptable models for all humans and, by extension, living beings..
ZAZIMUT Network objectives
To achieve this target, ZAZIMUT Network sets two main goals:
- Contribute to make initiatives becoming closer together of all actors working at making a more perennial, united and responsible society, especially regarding the management of living beings and their life environments.
- Make exchanges views easier among members and look for appearing common interest from interactions
Governance and functioning of ZAZIMUT Network
The working package of the network tries hard to reinforce the involvement of each signatory. Thus, it allows to:
- Bring both common intention and objectives up to date. Network needs to be build and invented while living, depending on members involvement. You are not only belonging to a network, you’re stakeholder.
- Provide accessible and useful information for everyone.
- Discuss, approve and make both developed actions deeper and necessary ways too.
To achieve this, the network will use “facilitation committee”, composed of one or several relevant persons to:
- Make the collaborative web platform work in accordance with the principles of the Charter.
- Provide a practical and methodological support to the network managers.
- Assist actor’s members for both conception and implementation of their own projects, specifically when it can benefit the whole actors community.
Even though French is the native network language, other languages will be systematically used for exchanges and communications.
Charter principles commitment
Zazimut network approach is based on member capacity and desire to launch common project, according to both above governance, freedom and prerogatives to participate for everyone.
- Everyone can decide at any time to interrupt its commitment.
- Everyone can freely choose his commitment way (financial support, expert assessment, human or technical resources…).
- The Charter is open to the commitment of new signatories, with the exception that they are invited by ZAZIMUT Network members that have already agreed to this Charter.
- The Charter is editable with the agreement of all the signatories.