Founding Charter of ZAZIMUT network actors
Taking action, being useful. This is ZAZ’s leitmotiv since she was a child. This determination took shape through her project ZAZIMUT.
According to ZAZ we must pay attention at educational renewal. This is where we have to put the emphasis, so that the children of today become blossomed and happy grown-ups, capable to carry innovative initiatives that we need. She is supporting or leading actions following this way through ZAZIMUT.
She offers as well high visibility to local projects leaders all along her road.
Obviously, everywhere she sings, she can notice that:
- Citizens become more and more to work toward a more perennial, united and responsible society.
- All initiatives launched locally often group together.
- Despite that statement, the political attempts to act on a broader scale are not sufficient, either they level down the expressed requirements, or they simplify the reality and “miss the point” totally.
Thus, ZAZIMUT project is growing at each ZAZ’s concerts, where she can notice that the public is kindly open-minded. Indeed, one of the principles of the project is the creation and the animation of committed network actors, throughout the world.
The signatories of this charter commit to agree with the following articles:
Article 1 – Network Founding principles
Zazimut network is composed of both structures and people working on more respectful and sustainable society.
Instead of requiring and following the way to achieve, cultural wealth of each initiative is the way we have chosen to follow.
Each charter signatory shared a common conviction: Biodiversity is essential to find solution to complex world we are all living in.
Article 2 – ZAZIMUT Network’s aim
The aim of ZAZIMUT Network is to contribute to a more responsible society, working on interactions between the all actors who take actions locally but also globally (animation, communication, pooling, etc.).
Far from any dogmatism about solutions to bring, each signatory accept to be part of an approach of research for continuous improvements. Making our structures and ways of working evolve into models acceptable by all humans, and by extension all living beings.
Article 3 – ZAZIMUT Network objectives
To achieve this target, ZAZIMUT Network sets two main goals:
- Contribute to make initiatives becoming closer together of all actors working at making a more perennial, united and responsible society, especially regarding the management of living beings and their life environments.
- Make exchanges views easier among members and look for appearing common interest from interactions
Article 4 – Governance and working of ZAZIMUT Network
The working package of the network tries hard to reinforce the involvement of each signatory. Thus, it allows to:
- Bring both common intention and objectives up to date. Network needs to be build and invented while living, depending on members involvement. You are not only belonging to a network, you’re stakeholder.
- Provide accessible and useful information for everyone.
- Discuss, approve and make both developed actions deeper and necessary ways too.
To achieve this, the network will use “facilitation committee”, composed of one or several relevant persons to:
- Make the collaborative web platform work in accordance with the principles of the Charter.
- Provide a practical and methodological support to the network managers.
- Assist actor’s members for both conception and implementation of their own projects, specifically when it can benefit the whole actors community.
Even though French is the native network language, other languages will be systematically used for exchanges and communications.
Article 5 – Charter principles commitment
Zazimut network approach is based on member capacity and desire to launch common project, according to both above governance, freedom and prerogatives to participate for everyone.
- Everyone can decide at any time to interrupt its commitment.
- Everyone can freely choose his commitment way (financial support, expert assessment, human or technical resources…).
- The Charter is open to the commitment of new signatories, with the exception that they are invited by ZAZIMUT Network members that have already agreed to this Charter.
- The Charter is editable with the agreement of all the signatories.